Ever wondered how to save money? Confused about your student finance and need some help and guidance?
Come along to The Atrium and make use of the Student Money Campaign!
We have lots of activities, information, and competitions which will help you with your finance and give you some handy tips and tricks!
- Piggy Bank Challenge – Guess how much money is in the bank for a chance to win a £10 Amazon Voucher
- Hook a Duck – Win a calculator, chocolate coins, money tin
- Twitter Poll – Head over to twitter and tell us what you want to know about student finance! (If you tweet us you can come and collect some chocolate coins from the welcome desk!)
- Twitter Chat – Tuesday and Thursday between 11am-12pm our Student Money Advisor will be answering all your questions on twitter! Tweet us @UoMMoneyAdviser with the #UoMMoney
- Supermarket Challenge – You don’t need to buy branded supermarket products all the time, head over and complete our supermarket challenge for a chance to win all of the food items in the baskets and see the price difference between branded and non branded items!
- Money Tree – Write your top money tip on our tree, the winner will win a £10 Amazon Voucher!