Thai Green Fish Curry (serves 4)
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 25g sugar
- 400ml coconut milk
- Water chestnuts
- Add 3tbsp of Thai green curry paste to a pan on a low-medium heat and fry for 3-4 minutes
- Next add the coconut milk along with approximately 25g of sugar and simmer the sauce for around 2 minutes.
- Chop the cod into small bite-sized chunks and slice the water chestnuts and add to the sauce.
- Leave the sauce and fish to simmer for a further 6 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions and drain.
- Service the rice and sauce together and hey presto; you’ve got yourself a meal! J
How much does it cost?
|Thai Green Curry Paste||£1.69 for 220g|
|Cod fillets||£3.95 for 400g|
|Water Chestnuts(tinned)||89p for 225g|
|Coconut milk||69p for 400ml|
|Rice||40p for 1kg|
|Total||£7.62 (£1.91 each)|